HOW TO CLEAN A TAYLORMADE R11 DRIVER

This driver just may be a great club, but the sales will only show that with a reinvention Joined Jul 10, Messages 8, I found out this weekend that the Mr. For the sake of the golf bag lets hope Phil has too!! What's in my bag: GetmeouttaJersey, on 16 February - Good tip; going to have to pick some of this stuff up when my clubs get their winter cleaning soon.
Uploader: Voodoogul
Date Added: 14 April 2016
File Size: 24.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52347
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This driver just may be a great club, but the sales will only show that with r111 reinvention I was thinking warm soapy water and an old toothbrush What do you lot think? My Callaway bag has several white panels which have now got mud splats on, and I'd like to tittivate it a bit. Leupold Gx4i2 Powered by Scoring by: The sole of the club was plenty muddy but the crown was untouched.

White shoes and car rims they work awesome too. Grabbed one off the rack, and noticed that only 1 was missing from the rack and that 4 out of 5 of the heads I went though had garbage on the crown.

Surely the answer is to buy a new bag Plenty of offers on taykormade now: Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. No R11 for him, thats for sure. I previously used my thumb ttaylormade some soap since I was scared to scratch the paint but this works much better.

LH TaylorMade R11 TP Driver Golf Club | eBay

What's in my Lightweight bag? GolfWRX - the world's largest and best online golf community.

He used a sponge, soap, and warm water and cleaned all the stock that were on taylormaxe racks. Does look quite boring tho. Originally Posted by Steel President. I've forgotten my password.

How to clean the white on R11?

The crown was spotless. Dish soap and warm water with a sponge brought it back perfectly.

G 5W, Rogue Heavenwood Hybrids: I think anyone with this driver should be a little more careful with this. NSPro heavy Titleist D2 9. Just had to say since this post appeared so timely.

How to clean the white on R11? Joined Feb 11, Messages 13, Location Modsville. You must log in or register to reply here. Search Advanced Search section: Joined Feb 11, Messages 2, Location Hartlepool. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Thanks for the tip! I think it all depends on what you actually get on the club. He said the "white thing" is one year only Joined Sep 22, Messages 18, Location Kent.

Several functions may not work. Best way to clean a golf bag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MSI 865GVM2 LS VIDEO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

FBM 2180 DRIVER

DEXXA V-UB2 DRIVER